Traveling down the line in reverse, it can be seen that the Bitcoin Casinos have been very popular. Casinos are a traditional thing. But what makes the latest casinos (bitcoin casino) different is the acceptance of the new-age digital currencies or cryptocurrencies. There have been so many cryptocurrencies or digital coins that have been very popular. One of them that is the oldest of all is the Bitcoin designed by rumored Satoshi Nakamoto.
Nowadays, traditional gambling has been mostly replaced by the online form of casinos or online bitcoin gambling owing to the fact that they accept crypto assets and that they can be engaged online from anywhere in the world. Additionally, the users can be anonymous, and that there is no central body that can regulate or enforce them. With the help of Bitcoin, being somewhat anonymous is possible.
This article is focused on the Bitcoin Casino sites that have grown to be people’s favorite these days. Alongside this, we will also discuss the parameters that are important for you to consider when you are trying to get into one of the available BTC casinos.
List Of The 10 Best Bitcoin Casinos Around
With time, so many Bitcoin Gambling Sites have surfaced on the internet, making it quite challenging for the users to decide which one to go for. Also, there are several poker and lottery sites. While some casinos offer great deals but lack security or have a poor user interface, the others seem to be much better. This segment will disclose the pros and cons of the Best Bitcoin Casinos via a brief bitcoin casino review against each one of them aiming to help you choose what suits you the most.
So, let’s dive in right now!
Bitstarz is, without a doubt, the most popular BTC casino of all time. The crypto casino is provably fair, which means that the users via an algorithm would know for sure that nobody is being cheated. The platform is regulated by the Curacao government and offers over 3,000 high-quality games. Unfortunately, it lacks sportsbook features that enable you to bet on popular sporting events.
- Offers great promotions.
- Supports six cryptocurrencies, viz, Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE).
- Accepts in total ten fiat currencies and credit card payments.
- Fast withdrawals and deposits are offered.
- All operations are entirely licensed.
- Incredible jackpots to win.
- Offers free demo mode.
- Possesses convenient mobile gambling.
- Has a highly competent support team.
- Specific bonuses are available for certain countries.
- Bonuses are made available for specific casino games only.
- Without wagering deposit bonuses, the users cannot win over a specific amount.
- U.S. players are not accepted.
The 7Bit Casino is one of those crypto gambling sites that provides some of the most attractive signup bonuses. The new players are eligible to enjoy 100% bonuses of up to 1.5 BTC and bitcoin casino free spins. This is applicable on the first deposit of the user. The user might also get 200 free spins and a 50% bonus of up to 1.25 BTC on the second and third deposits. The games in the casino are provably fair, and the users can enjoy a whole lot of games, from live table games to slots and jackpot games. However, if you are from the U.K., U.S., Italy, Israel, France, and a specific other country, then you are restricted from getting into the platform and engaging in the games.
- The gambling website supports a host of payment options – visa cards, NETeller, Skrill, Rapid transfer, and more.
- It supports numerous fiat currencies (US dollars, British pound sterling, Australian dollars, Swedish Kronor, and Norwegian Kroner) and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoins, and Dogecoin.
- A broad spectrum of gaming options is available.
- It is a reputed platform that offers fast payouts.
- Uber customer support is facilitated round the clock.
- The site is optimized for cellphone usage.
- The games are provably fair.
- Phone-based customer support is not available.
- Poker tables are not offered.
- It charges a monthly fee.
- Terminates the dormant accounts from time to time as well as withholds the present funds of the accounts.
The Stake is one of those Bitcoin casinos that offers a wide variety of games alongside anonymity and 24/7 live chat support. The BTC casino is provably fair. Being regulated by the Curaçao Egaming authority, the gambling website is under the Curaçao Government. The casino is unavailable for the player from Australia, the United States, the Czech Republic, and Curaçao. The platform offers a beginning balance and free cash by email to all of their users and as well as a faucet. Daily challenges and weekly prize pools are something that keeps the BTC gambling site alive.
- All games are provably fair and Stake originals.
- Users can make unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
- Completely Cryptocurrency based casino and offers a large crypto variety.
- Users need to provide their email ID to play.
- Has high bet limits.
- Users stay anonymous.
- 2-FA available
- Loads of betting odds.
- High returns are available.
- Attractive and frequent promotions.
- Do not offer any welcome bonus.
- Limited information is provided on the website.
- Major events might lack better odds.
Cloudbet, one of the crypto betting sites was established in the year 2013 and operates under the government of Curacao. The website offers a wide range of online casinos bearing roulettes, bitcoin slots, blackjack, craps, and baccarat. Additionally, the platform hosts a live casino offering an authentic and real-life experience with great features and high limits. This enables you to get seated without having to wait. The platform provides a 100% deposit bonus of up to 5 Bitcoins alongside a 100% welcome bonus of up to 5 BTC. Checkout the in-depth Cloudbet review.
- The website is fully optimized for the mobile platforms enabling convenient on-the-go gaming.
- Live chat feature is available in 24/7 customer support.
- Has an awesome selection of casino games and sports betting options.
- Provides high betting limits.
- Provides an extensive range of daily offers every week.
- Users enjoy comparatively fast payouts.
- Crypto options include Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), and Tether (USDT).
- Fiat currencies are not accepted.
- Some of the games have Adobe Flash-only support that is outdated and slow.
- The NetEnt games work solely with the use of Euros, the currency that the Cloudbet platform does not accept.
- The US sports events are devoid of teaser bets.
FortuneJack was established back in 2014 and is counted as one of the most trusted Bitcoin casinos in the market. Being regulated by the Curacao government, it is provably fair. The platform boasts over 2000 games. The Dice jackpot game enables you even to choose your lucky number. This is a feature that you will not find in any other crypto casinos. The online ticketing bears a robust supporting system along with the online chat and several other social channels. The platform is currently one of the most visited Bitcoin Casinos available today.
- Boasts 2000+ games on the platform.
- Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus provided but offers 25 free spins.
- 30X wagering requirements
- Wagering not required on 1st deposit. 20% cashback available.
- Monthly cashback available till 15%.
- Supports binary options trading and cryptocurrency exchange.
- Supports multiple cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, ZCash, Tron, Dash, and Monero.
- Phone based customer support is unavailable.
- Fiat currency support is unavailable.
- Only English and Japanese languages are supported.
The mBit Casino was established in the year 2014. It is a Curacao regulated gambling website that primarily focuses on anonymous betting. The platform houses a variety of games inclusive of the live dealers. The users are eligible to receive a 110% deposit bonus after they deposit funds. However, the deposit bonus is solely available in cryptocurrency. mBit Casino currently houses over 2000 games and the online chat service is also available via chatroom.
- Massive selection of games are offered.
- Offers quality live dealers.
- Both crypto and fiat payment options are available. Crypto payments include Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin or Tether.
- Several bonuses and welcome offers are available.
- Enticing VIP program is available.
- Offers fast withdrawals and deposits.
- No dedicated mobile app has been developed.
- Desktop website sometimes feel clunky.
- Some bonuses might come with rigid restrictions.
- The games are not provably fair.
- Email response might sometimes be slow.
Bitcoin.com Games portal is the latest launch by Bitcoin.com. It is a provably fair online BTC casino. It offers its users anonymity apart from several popular games and instant registration. The platform features the most popular casino games such as Roulette, Slots, BlackJack, Keno, BlackJack, Craps and Video Poker. Some exclusive games are also included in the online casino. Deposit bonuses are available for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd deposits.
- All the players are eligible to gamble completely anonymously.
- Instant payouts are carried out.
- Offers an in-built cryptocurrency converter.
- The games are provably fair.
- Daily and weekly crypto lotteries are made available.
- A 15% cashback bonus is offered to the new user..
- The players can purchase Bitcoin instantly.
- Customer support is responsive.
- Only Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrencies are made available.
- Most of the games available on the platform are slots.
- The charged network transaction fee is much higher than its competitors.
The Bitcasino is one of the oldest online Bitcoin casinos that is still ruling the market. The Online Bitcoin casino was started out back in the year 2014. The users will find over 3000 types of games to indulge in. The Curacao government regulates Bitcasino. Unfortunately, the gambling portal is not provably fair. The live casino games along with 100 free spins for the new users is what makes the casino better than the other crypto games websites.
- Both crypto and fiat deposits are available. The accepted cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), XRP (XRP), Tron (TRX), Tether (USDT).
- Live games are available simultaneously with the massive amount of casino games.
- Broad spectrum of esports and sports betting options are available.
- Customer support is pretty fast and reliable.
- Registration process is less time consuming and also comes with Google and Facebook options.
- The team operations are much more transparent.
- Both mobile and desktop user interfaces are top-notch.
- Restricted for the players from the US, UK, Netherlands and Australia.
- Accepted cryptos are to some extent limited.
- Native iOS and Android apps are unavailable.
CryptoWild is not a very old Bitcoin Casino and was just established in the year 2017. The BTC casino features a simple and fast platform with a nice selection of over 1000 games from 12 separate casino game providers. The friendly customer service is available round the clock via live chat. The popular game categories include slots, jackpot games, live table games with live dealers, roulette, poker games, card games and the lottery games. VIP club members enjoy weekly cash back bonuses.
- Awesome 200% first deposit bonus with free spins.
- Available cryptocurrencies include BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, BCH and Tether that come with their individual bonuses.
- Casino lobby is superfast.
- Has a wide range of good game choices.
- Loads of casino tournaments and special promotions.
- Withdrawal wagering is not required.
- High wagering is required in the first deposit bonus (60X) while other deposit bonuses involve 50X wagering.
- Wagering is applied for free spins (40X).
- Game selection has a provision of improvement.
This is a Bitcoin casino that was established in the year 2013 and stated to be one of the most modern gambling sites. It offers huge bonuses in Bitcoins. The platform offers a wide array of the games alongside plenty of withdrawal and deposit options. Currently, the website BetChain boasts of over 2,300 casino games from 19 game providers offering the users to pick any game of their choice from the given categories. Additionally, the games bear a high level of animation and graphics.
- This is an experienced crypto casino.
- Wide array of casino games available.
- Attractive bonuses including welcome bonuses are offered.
- Available crypto coins include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
- Deposit options are made convenient and flexible with fiat currencies.
- Deposit bonus is not required in the free spins.
- The games are provably fair and can be chosen from the casino lobby.
- Wagering of 50X required on bonuses and free spins.
- As per the withdrawal terms, the casino may ask for identity.
- The withdrawals might get slower depending on the payment mode you chose.
- Limited live casino offerings.
- Lacks sportsbook feature.
This is all about the top Bitcoin casinos. You might have noticed that most of the cryptocurrency casinos or real bitcoin casino offer almost similar bonuses and with few exceptions. The most important thing to consider while getting into any Bitcoin casino or other crypto casinos is the fairness in games the platform offers along with the customer support. It must also be noted that gambling is both fun and addictive. So it must be done responsibly.
FAQs on Bitcoin Casino
Yes, it is. Specifically, it is legal in those countries where fiat currency gambling through Euro, USD, and other currency betting is legal. To date, BTC gambling has not been subjected to any type of separate legislation. The Bitcoin used in gambling is solely a mode of payment. In the future maybe, some legislation might come into place in various countries in the bid to regulate Bitcoin gaming into legal jurisdiction.
This question does not have a generalized answer. It depends on the Bitcoin casino site you have chosen. While there are numerous safe and secure Bitcoin casinos offering provable fair crypto gaming as opposed to some unfair and fake casinos that are not secure in any way.
Not all of the BTC casinos are regulated. However, some of the reputed casinos are licensed and as well as regulated. The bitcoin casinos are required to possess a license under the regulatory body of the country from which it operates. But many casinos do not possess their licenses. By recording the hash function of server seeds and the client seeds you can make sure that the results generated by the casino are done locally. However, scientific methods are not available to know about the provable fairness of a casino instantly.
There are various ways that let you know whether a Bitcoin casino is provably fair. The feedback and reviews play a pretty important role in letting you know.
Based on the hash functions of cryptography, it is impossible for a casino to cheat a player. It is to be noted that gambling is a game of money where money makes the mare go. Some casinos do exist that utilize various tricks to cheat on their players, say, by disconnecting the software, not paying out the money, and related activities. Reading and understanding the reviews and feedback is important.
- Various mBit Casino Alternatives You Can Choose Now - 28/06/2022
- Which Ethereum Casinos Are Easy To Choose For Beginners? - 04/03/2022
- Windice Review: Why Is It Among The Best Crypto Casinos? - 09/11/2021