What Information Do We Collect?
Crypto Venture News (“Crypto Venture News”, “we” or “us”) collects:
- the e-mail addresses of those who connect with us via email;
- amass information that concerns what pages users access or visit;
- information offered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations);
- financial information given by the user for user syncing and information purposes only; and
- information relevant to your use of the website. It includes geographic location, IP address, and date and time of your request.
How Do We Use the Information?
Crypto Venture News uses assembled information for the following reasons:
- To fulfill a contract or take necessary steps that are connected to a contract such as processing your registration on our site or sending you information about changes to our terms or privacy policies.
- Where it is required for purposes which are in Crypto Venture News’s or third parties’ authorized interests such as
- to give the information or content that have been requested by you;
- to communicate with you about our products, programs, features or services;
- for inner business purposes such as authentication and identification or customer service, portfolio tracking and user preference collaborating between devices;
- to make sure the security of our site, by trying to avert unauthorized or malicious activities;
- to help other entities (such as copyright owners) to establish their rights; and
- to alter content, advertisements, and offers for you or for other reasons revealed at the time of collection.
If you do not wish to receive any information regarding marketing about our programs, products, features or services, you can contact us.
- Where you give us consent, such as
- where you ask Crypto Venture News to send marketing information to you through a channel where we need your permission, that includes alerts via mobile push notifications;
- where you give Crypto Venture News consent to place cookies and to use relevant technologies; and
- on other scenarios where we ask you for permission, for a purpose which we clarify at that time.
- Where Crypto Venture News are legally required to do so. We may also give access to your personally detectable information when lawfully required to do so, to cooperate with police examinations or other legal proceedings, to protect against unauthorized use or misuse of our site, to limit our legal accountability and assure our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of audience of the site or the public. In those scenarios, the information is provided only for that reason.
Crypto Venture News do not share or sell your personal information to other entities for any commercial purposes, except to give products or services that you’ve requested, when we have your consent, or under the following instances:
- It is important to share information in order to examine, prevent, or take action revolving unlawful activities, suspected fraud, situations involving analyzed threats to the physical safety of any individual, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Crypto Venture News provides such data to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
- We at Crypto Venture News may aggregate, anonymize, and publish information for research and statistical purposes only. For instance, we may accumulate and share information related to the demand of certain products tracked by users. In any such instance, the data will not be able to be traced back to any person.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Crypto Venture News’ Ad Partners may also use web beacons from time to time (also known as pixel tags, Internet tags, and clear GIFs). These web beacons are given by our Ad Partners and enable Ad Partners to get information such as the IP address of the computer that has downloaded the page on which the beacon seem to appear, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners. Web beacons allow our Ad Partners to identify a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn allows us to learn which advertisements bring more users to our website.
With both web beacon technology and cookies, the information that we assemble and share is undisclosed and not personally identifiable. It does not constitute your name, address, geographic location, telephone number, or even e-mail address.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection if you wish to with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You may also wish to see this website for added information about disabling cookies from your browser.
Crypto Venture News uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the required software, hardware, networking, storage, and related technology necessary to run Crypto Venture News and the related site and mobile apps. Crypto Venture News owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Crypto Venture News website and mobile apps and services.
We take necessary steps to make sure that your personal data is safe. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel may get access to your personal data despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Crypto Venture News service, your data will travel over the Internet and through third-party structures and mobile networks, which are not under our control.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Crypto Venture News service is not proposed for children under the age of 16, and Crypto Venture News does not cautiously collect data from children under the age of 16.
Children aged 16 or younger should avoid submitting any personal data without the consent of their parents or guardians. By using the Crypto Venture News service, you are defining that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ consent to use this service.
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have that right to do so with your own local supervisory authority, although we hope that we can help you with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your personal information.
Crypto Venture News may on a regular basis update this policy. We may update you about relevant changes in the way we treat personal data by placing a significant notice on Crypto Venture News’ website so please check back periodically to make sure that you agree with the changes. If you do not, do not use our website or our services.