Lotteries are not a new concept as the traditional lottery games as well as lottery with cash prizes are still very much prevalent. With the advancement in technology and most things shifted to digital platforms, poker and casino games have upgraded themselves as well. They have placed themselves digitally making it easier for the players to play anytime and anywhere they feel comfortable. The most recent thing with these online gambling sites is that they now accept cryptocurrencies or virtual/digital coins as their payment mode and also rewards the players with cryptocurrencies for their winnings. For example, a Bitcoin lottery website offers bitcoin lottery winners with a specific amount of Bitcoin (BTC). Crypto Poker and lottery sites enable the players to play poker and lottery games with the help of cryptocurrencies.
Top 20 Crypto Poker & Lottery Sites To Take Part In This Year
Since digital technology has evolved, it has made way for almost all the traditional games to be placed on various online sites. The cryptocurrency poker and lottery sites are no different. With time we have seen various partnerships between brands and lotto companies making these sites even more prominent. One of the same is the Crypto Millions Lotto Wolves partnership. In this article, we will discuss the 20 best crypto poker and lottery sites that you need to check out this year.
PlayHugeLottos was launched back in 1998 and is into this tradition for over 20 years. The platform started with the goal of providing the foreigners with a chance to participate in the UK based lotteries. Thus, it is a prominent bitcoin lottery UK. It is significant that over the years the company has added new games to draw more people and also to make the platform a better one like most others.
- The users can enjoy from 18 international and European lotteries.
- The users can pick any payment method from 20 deposits and several withdrawal options.
- The customer service is pretty reliable.
- The platform supports mobile gaming.
- The platform offers a host of languages to choose from.
- Incredible welcome bonus is available alongside a reward program with bitcoin lottery free tickets.
- The only cryptocurrency accepted in this platform is Bitcoin (BTC).
- Ticket prices are relatively high.
- There is no support for the syndicates.
- A couple of features are unavailable on mobile.
- Big wins might be paid as an annuity and there is no cricket betting.
Black Chip Poker
Black Chip Poker is a part of the most successful poker network of the US. It is a very simple rebranding of the flagship site America’s Cardroom. The platform is on the Winning Poker Network and shares every table and tournament with America’s Cardroom. The platform gains more and more players with each passing year and is in fact one of the 3 US poker networks that might be dealing long term. If you are lucky enough, you can also win a Bitcoin lucky draw 2021.
- The withdrawals are trustworthy.
- The users receive a great signup bonus.
- Basically an USA based poker site.
- Big rakeback available.
- The client is HUD-friendly.
- Accepts payments in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and 50 others.
- Mostly No Limit Hold’em games.
- Cashout fee feels a bit on the higher side.
- No crypto lottery app is available.
Bovada Poker was originally launched as Bodog in its initial phase. But after the Black Friday of 2011, the site was rebranded as Bovada. The platform offers recreational player friendly anonymous poker games. The crypto poker site shares its player pool with two other similar crypto poker sites such as Ignition and Bodog.
- The platform lets the US players play the poker games.
- The platform offers poker bonus of 100% up to $500.
- No nonsense payouts provided.
- The platform is compatible with Mobile and Mac.
- It is a fast-fold zone poker.
- The Jackpot Sit and Go combines with the poker and lottery.
- The anonymous poker tables can be played by novice players.
- The platform is a combination of major games from casino, racebook and sportsbook.
- The accepted cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- The bonus expiry is limited to just 30 days.
- Only two cryptocurrencies are accepted.
- The bettors are limited to specific markets.
- Minimum card fee levied for deposits is 5.9%.
The Nitrogen Sports crypto poker and lottery site that offers Bitcoin sportsbook and compelling odds on a varied range of the sporting events. The platform offers a quick, secure and anonymous transaction environment for the bettors. The platform was launched back in 2012, gained traction and yet stood up to continue as one of the best crypto poker and lottery sites till date. It was the first major Bitcoin accepting sportsbook.
- The payouts are relatively faster or rather instant.
- The platform offers a pretty interactive chatroom.
- Licensed for Costa Rica.
- Permits complete anonymity and opts for reduced juice.
- Offers attractive prize pools and promos.
- Has easily accessible mobile versions.
- The support service is available round the clock via ticketing and email support.
- Accepted cryptocurrency is only Bitcoin.
- There are no deposit bonus offers.
- The platform lacks live dealer games.
- The website does not offer any app versions.
- Phone and live chat support is missing.
- The site accepts Bitcoin crypto and there are no options for fiat currency payments.
The Blockchain Poker was launched in 2016 and since then it has been continuously improving while relentlessly adding new features. It offers a neat platform and great reward program. Various HU games can be played on this platform and that too throughout the day without risking any money. There are various crypto poker sites reddit threads that you can consider on this poker site as well.
- No sign-ups are required.
- The platform offers free satoshis.
- The players enjoy aggressive rakebacks and rake caps.
- Three prominent cryptocurrencies are accepted, viz., Bitcoin SV (BSV), Bitcoin Core (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
- Provably fair games are not implemented yet.
- The crypto poker site is not licensed.
- No sports betting or casino games available.
- The traffic volume is limited.
This platform was the first online sportsbook in the world and it was established in 1996. Intertops is an excellent site for betting if you are just a beginner in the sports betting career. The platform offers sharp odds and they also have awesome promotions throughout the year. It offers a casino, a poker room and a sportsbook. Initially, they started with just the sportsbook but later on they added the other two.
- The longevity of the platform is unmatched in the sports betting market.
- The payouts are faster.
- Jaw Dropping promotions are available throughout the year. They also offer deposit and reload bonuses.
- It is one of the fastest sites in payouts and consistent till date.
- They accept the US players.
- Various games are offered to the players.
- Cryptocurrency is accepted.
- The odds can be more competitive.
- The platform must have a scope to expand in the betting markets and in particular proportions.
- The amount of welcome bonus is comparatively less than other sites.
- The crypto option includes only Bitcoin.
Sportsbetting.ag has gained a strong reputation as the most impressive as well as reputable online betting site in the world. The platform was established in 2002 and they have gained a lot of experience in how to run a leading sportsbook. What many people do not know is that Sportsbetting is the sister of the A+ rated BetOnline sportsbook. They share the same staff at their Panama City headquarters.
- The platform offers some of the best odds in the business.
- They offer great bonuses.
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum cryptos are accepted.
- One account can be used for multiple products.
- US customers are accepted.
- The platform boasts nearly 200 casino games and 25 sports to bet on.
- The mobile casino game library is much more limited than their desktop version.
- Medium traffic level persists in the poker room.
- The Neteller is not a banking option.
Peergame lottery is one of the Bitcoin SV crypto gambling sites that was launched in August 2019. The platform offers provably fair gaming and gambling as it alters the gaming experience on a primary level making it completely transparent and even more simulating.
- The platform offers provably fair games.
- No registration is required.
- The players enjoy instant payouts.
- The platform is licensed.
- Races and prize pools are available.
- Bitcoin is the accepted cryptocurrency.
- The lottery platform does not offer any deposit bonus.
- Slot games are unavailable.
- There is a limited selection for games.
Are you ready to take a plunge in the vast sea of lottery tickets, bonuses and cryptocurrency tokens? Then, you need to try out one of the finest crypto poker and lottery sites, Cryptogames Lottery. The platform was founded in 2014 and has been an exclusive Bitcoin casino until they have included other cryptocurrencies as well. It offers a bunch of exciting features such as rainbot, faucet and more. The Cryptogames features over eight casino games which might be a little depressing but all the games are very interesting in their own way. The lottery site has acquired the license from Curacao.
- The games offered by the site are provably fair.
- The website accepts eleven cryptocurrencies in total.
- Winnings are relatively higher and the house edge is relatively lower.
- The users can enjoy attractive bonuses, promos and jackpot.
- The faucet provides the users with free crypto tokens.
- Live chat and email support remains active 24×7.
- The game catalog is very limited with only eight games.
- The casino is a crypto only online betting site and thus no fiat methods are available.
- There are no deposit bonuses or free spins.
- Over phone customer service is unavailable.
The DuckDice Lottery is provably fair dice game site that was established in the year end of 2016. It is a traditional dice site. This means that it has only a couple of games bearing basic graphical content. The website bears a license from Curacao. Initially, the platform started with a single game of dice. However, in 2019, it included another two genres of game viz., lottery and sniper. Recently, the platform has also introduced a forum where people engage a lot and discuss various features of the platform.
- The platform offers simple and fast gameplay and also offers a good tutorial.
- The deposit takes place fast.
- In total 12 cryptocurrencies are supported by this site.
- The lottery site offers great bonuses and promotions.
- The forum is very active.
- The house edge is pretty low of 1%.
- The platform offers only three genres of games to choose from.
- The graphical content is pretty meagre.
- The inactive members for over 6 months can lose their cryptocurrencies from their accounts and their accounts might be shut.
Fair Millions Lottery
The Fair Million Lottery can be stated as an igaming platform that is dedicated to the crypto lottery games. The user interface of one of the famous bitcoin lottery sites is considerably more user friendly than most of the other similar bitcoin gaming sites that exist today. Free lottery games can be played by the users everyday using their free tickets.
- The users can enjoy instant lottery.
- The platform offers scheduled lotteries.
- Daily free lotteries are available.
- Bitcoin transactions are allowed.
- The platform is not licensed.
- Bitcoin SV or BSV is not accepted as a mode of crypto payment.
Since 2013 saw the introduction of Betcoin.ag, the crypto poker and lottery website has grown immensely and placed itself as one of the most reliable betting sites. The Bitcoin casino has always stayed at par with the updated cryptocurrency trends. This makes it one of the most popular cryptocurrency casinos. Over time, it has managed to become a crypto casino from a mere BTC casino. At the moment, the platform accepts nine types of cryptocurrency payments.
- The platform can be termed as a veteran crypto casino.
- It offers an attractive VIP club.
- The users can enjoy 1500+ insta play games.
- The platform features bitcoin sportsbook and gambling.
- The casino offers live forums with a strong social media presence including BitcoinTalk.org.
- Live chat support is available.
- The withdrawals are faster where it takes 15 minutes on an average.
- There is no deposit bonus.
- The license number is not visible on their website hence the authenticity of the platform is often in question.
- The casino website seems a bit cluttered and there is a provision of improvement.
- Possesses high wagering requirements in the deposit bonuses i.e, 50X.
Bitsler is meant to deliver simplicity to its users where it offers four intuitive games bearing an excellent user experience and top notch software. The platform can be best described as a bitcoin dice casino. All the games offered in the platform are developed in house which means that the games offered are provably fair bearing a house edge of 1%.
- The registrations are very fast.
- Instant deposit and withdrawals are available.
- The games are provably fair.
- The platform is available as a desktop site, mobile app and web app.
- The users can enjoy anonymous play.
- Social elements like friends and forums are available.
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies are accepted on the platform including their own Bitsler crypto coin.
- Flash bets are available alongside Bitcoin faucet and jackpot.
- The game selection is pretty handful.
- No welcome bonus is available.
A handful of the crypto poker and lottery sites go out of their way to do things that are entirely unique. Bitcoin.com Lottery is such a site. The website is owned and operated under the Bitcoin.com umbrella and was launched in March 2020. Over a very short time, this crypto betting site has managed to gain a better position and has been included in the list.
- The website has a modem interface.
- The terms and conditions mentioned on the website are transparent and can be abided by easily.
- The registration process is straightforward.
- The platform supports 20 cryptocurrencies.
- The selection of lotteries are pretty decent.
- The customer support options lack improvement.
- The website is yet to be growing and considered in the new category.
The Ignition Poker is one of the members of the PaiWangLuo Network. This platform was once Bodog and this platform accepts the US players from 45 states. Of course some places are exceptional such as New York, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Nevada. The website also has a well-established online casino while Poker was introduced much later.
- The platform offers a variety of games for players of all skill levels.
- At any given time, over 3000 players remain online.
- The platform boasts an excellent tournament section.
- The platform has the largest US network by traffic.
- The latest mobile app consists of every game mode.
- The casino also offers a new no-download instant play option.
- Live chat player support has been added.
- Players using Bitcoin enjoy an increased bonus of 150%.
- The platform has a very high fish rating.
- The web-based poker works on any device.
- The BTC payouts consume a very less time of average 12 hours.
- The platform is against HUDs.
- The signup bonus offered is much lower.
- The platform holds no official license.
- The latest ownership has been tied to Bovada yet it remains a mystery.
- Occasionally, the servers freeze for sometime.
- The rake levels are higher.
The crypto poker website, Juicy Stakes is not a very old cryptocurrency poker site and in the beginning it has had to go through some sort of scrutiny. The website was launched back in 2009 under the Curacao license. At present, Juicy Stakes caters to the players from Australia and the US. It also provides the users with some juicy poker bonuses and offers a vibrant poker community.
- The platform offers the best multi-table tournaments including freerolls.
- Additionally, it has an instant play option and dedicated software options.
- The platform as well as the website has been completely optimized using the HTML5 programming.
- US and Australian players are allowed to play on the website.
- There are plenty of the popular payment methods
- As compared to the other reputable brands, this platform has a pretty limited player base.
- The website design gives a sense of being outdated.
- The withdrawal processing time can be time consuming.
- The poker variants are limited.
- The stakes are lower.
The SWC Poker is one of the most reputed Bitcoin only poker sites. This means that the players can deposit their payments using Bitcoin (BTC), play with BTC anonymously utilizing a chip conversion system and they can even cash out their winnings in Bitcoin. The platform was founded back in 2012 and then it was called Seal With Clubs. It was the very first online poker site that used Bitcoin exclusively. This platform was basically created with the concept of Bitcoin poker or BTC coin poker.
- Anonymous registration is possible with no personal information.
- The graphics are unique with a touch of retro vibe.
- USA players are accepted.
- The platform offers excellent built in rakeback of up to 50%.
- The users enjoy free rolls every hour.
- The users are not required to download and the platform works perfectly on mobile.
- Bitcoin payouts can be enjoyed within 12 hours.
- The website has a very low overall traffic.
- The platform does not hold any official license.
- The only payout and deposit method is Bitcoin (BTC).
- The chip system is very confusing.
GG Poker is one of those crypto betting sites that were launched a decade or two before. This is a flagship of “Good Game Network” that started back in 2014. Originally, this network was launched in Asia and initially focussed on the South east Asian and Chinese players. With time, more European players joined and thus the number of European players increased. It is the second largest poker network in Asia and they mainly focus on the recreational players.
- It is a platform for soft games. This means that several Asian players are found.
- The platform offers Worthwhile VIP program,
- The users can enjoy great game selection.
- Tournaments with high guarantees are found.
- The platform offers rewards programs bearing progressive milestones.
- The site offers regular big poker promotions.
- Bitcoin is accepted as a crypto payment method apart from other payment methods.
- The rake is relatively higher.
- Only Bitcoin is available for crypto payments.
- No razz, badugi, five-card draw online is available.
- The rewards system is a bit complicated.
Coin Poker is believed to be a part of the new wave of crypto-based online poker sites. The proprietary token used is CHP that makes it easier to get playing on the website with very few hurdles. CHP is based on Ethereum and is a completely virtual coin. It is also the in-game currency for Coin Poker. The platform entered into the mainstream poker market in late 2017.
- Anonymous betting is possible on the website as this platform is on blockchain. This means that the platform offers a decentralized lottery games list.
- The games are provably fair meaning that all the shuffles in the game are fair and random.
- The community offers a 20% rakeback program.
- Since the platform is on blockchain, all the information stored on the platform is secured.
- The payments are processed very fast, say instantly, having no bank involvement.
- The traffic is very low on the website and thus it has a small community.
- The stakes are limited.
- The sports betting is limited to the app only.
- No welcome bonus is provided to the new members.
Fair Poker is not a very primitive crypto poker site on the iPoker network. It is completely dedicated to the cash game Poker. Their primary marketing revolves around treating their clientele well, offering fair policies as well as rewarding the players for their business.
- The platform is completely dedicated to facilitating provably fair bitcoin Texas Hold’em competition that are secure in all aspects.
- The players bear more control over the game fairness as wel;l as privacy with their cards.
- The platform offers lucrative rakebacks every day.
- Bitcoin is accepted as a mode of payment on the platform.
- Twitter and Telegram social platforms are integrated well in the website.
- The platform accepts US players.
- Payouts are instant.
- Limited game selection is experienced on the platform.
- Only Bitcoin is accepted as payment.
- It offers low on high stake play.
Cryptocurrency poker involves making use of the cryptocurrencies for engaging in online poker. The online poker players no longer require to have to deal with the limitations imposed by the fiat currencies such as high transaction fees, inflation and many features related. Taking help from the online cryptocurrency lottery sites and poker sites, the players can enjoy a wide variety of benefits. These include instant crypto deposits, faster payouts, cheaper transactions, same day payouts, user anonymity and privacy.
However, we have seen that most of the poker sites mentioned here use one or multiple cryptocurrencies. But none of them is seen to use the firelotto cryptocurrency (FLOT). Most people have a tendency to question – is crypto lottery legal or is bitcoin lottery legit? Well honestly, poker and lotteries are legal in most of the countries although there are a few countries that ban the usage of the said. With this, the bitcoin lottery India has also gained much popularity these days.
- Betway Review: Is It Really Among The Best? - 18/10/2021
- 22Bet Review: The Best Crypto Betting Site Till Date - 02/10/2021
- Top Crypto Casinos Supported Countries That Is Easy With Gambling - 30/09/2021