In September 2020, Nextflix released the TV series known as the Squid game which received immense popularity. This Korean survival drama brought in many users to Netflix, and hence the stocks of Netflix rose. The fame of this game was also bright in the advent of SQUID Token which is a cryptocurrency offered by the company. And presently this token has attained its all time high. So let us see how to buy Squid Game token.
What Is Squid Game Token (SQUID)?
SQUID is a Binance Smart Chain BEP-20 token that is mainly used as a payment form. The users can pay a fee for the entry to the developers for taking part in the game. This is similar to the TV show. The range of the entry fee starts from 456 SQUIDS and continues till 15,000 SQUIDS. This fee depends on the game’s stages. The original game is not released yet, but the BETA version is ready to be released soon on the Squid Game token website.
An unlimited number of players can take part in each game, but they are required to pay the entry fee. Winners of every round are offered NFTs for the purpose of verification of their win. The developers will take 10% of the tokens and the rest 90% will be forwarded towards the prize pool.
Where To Buy Squid Game Token?
A SQUID is a new digital currency, it is yet to get listed in the big exchanges. But the users can still buy Squid Game tokens using Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) though which just implies that there are a few extra steps. In this regard let us see how to buy Squid Game token in India and across the globe.
Open A Binance Account
Now that you can evaluate the basic concept of SQUID, you may want to take the risk and invest in this digital currency. Because it is a BSC token, you will require a Binance account to buy it. So for the Squid Game token, Binance account is needed. To open an account in Binance, go to their website, and sign up using your email and password. Then you will be required to enter some of your personal details and then you can start to fund your account. So if you are wondering, Squid crypto where to buy in India, you will get it in Binance.
Download Metamusk to Trust Wallet
A digital currency wallet is a place to keep your crypto safely. It has private keys that help you protect the crypto. Two of the best crypto wallets are Trust Wallet and MetaMask. To open a wallet on Trust Wallet or MetaMask, you only require an email and password. Then you will be assigned a wallet address. Once that user adds the Binance Smart Chain to their wallet, they can transfer their BNB to the wallet.
Convert The BNB Tokens
Once the user’s BNB is in their wallet, they are ready to buy SQUID. To do this, the user will have to swap their BNB for SQUID. As of now, the only exchange that provides BNB/SQUID swapping is Pancakeswap. But according to a warning that was issued by CoinMarketCap, the users are finding it difficult to swap SQUID on Pancakeswap.
Make The Purchase
On Pancakeswap, the user can connect their wallet in the upper right-hand corner. They can then use their Trust Wallet or MetaMask to fund their swapping.
The user will have to select the BNB to SQUID pair. They can then enter in the amount of BNB that they would like to swap for SQUID. Enact the trade, and the SQUID will be inside the wallet of the user. The user can view their SQUID position from their wallet.
Is Squid Game Token (SQUID) A Good Investment?
Right now, the Squid Game Token is a most risky investment. Though it has increased to enormous amounts, the users have reported the incompetence to sell the token. The Squid token has also not released their game, which is the main reason for the token’s presence. But it is true the popularity of the TV series has brought in quite a success to this coin. So if you are willing to take the risk, then here are the steps that will help you to buy Squid Game Token.
Frequently Asked Questions On How To Buy Squid Game Token
1. Where can we buy squid game tokens?
A SQUID is a new digital currency, it is yet to get listed in the big exchanges. But the users can still buy Squid Game tokens using Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) though which just implies that there are a few extra steps.
2. Can you sell Squid Game tokens?
Yes, you can sell Squid Game tokens, but according to a warning that was issued by CoinMarketCap, the users are finding it difficult to swap SQUID on Pancakeswap.
3. What is a Squid game token?
SQUID is a Binance Smart Chain BEP-20 token that is mainly used as a payment form. The users can pay a fee for the entry to the developers for taking part in the game. This is similar to the TV show. The range of the entry fee starts from 456 SQUIDS and continues till 15,000 SQUIDS.
- The Bitcoin Wallet Boom: Why Demand Is Skyrocketing - 25/11/2023
- How To Choose The Best Crypto Exchange Affiliate Programs - 03/03/2023
- Crypto License: How To Get It Now? - 03/02/2023