The world of crypto is growing at a large scale and now it’s time people know all the ways and techniques to handle their cryptos. In this article, we will discuss the various steps required for crypto exchange transfer.
Transferring crypto from one exchange to another can be done in just a few minutes by professional traders but people who are new to the crypto world should be cautious while doing that.
Binance without any doubt is the best crypto exchange Each seconds Binance conducts thousands of transactions without fail. But it is important for you to know the process of crypto exchange transfer as if you fail to do that in the right way then no exchange can help you. You will be losing your funds completely. So let us see how you can transfer your funds from Binance to other crypto exchanges.
Crypto Exchange Transfer From Crypto.Com To Coinbase
As stated before, transferring crypto from one exchange to another is no big deal if you get used to that once. So here are the steps from where with the crypto.com exchange app you can transfer your cryptos to Coinbase. You may also wonder how to transfer crypto from crypto.com to Binance? We will see that later in this article.
- At pro.coinbase.com/trade open the trading view.
- On the left-hand side under “Wallet Balance”, click on the Deposit button
- In the “Currency Type” space, select the digital currency you wish to deposit. Send only those cryptocurrencies that are supported by Coinbase.
- Copy the account address that has been shown. This address will be permanently related to your account
- Open the hardware wallet you would like to send from, and then enter the unique address that is associated with the exact digital currency you wish to send, and click the send button.
How To Withdraw From Binance To Coinbase?
Let us do this with an example. Let us take for instance Bitcoin, BTC. We will see how to withdraw BTC from Binance to Coinbase in just a few minutes.
- Login to your Coinbase account.
- As you are depositing in Coinbase after withdrawing from Binance, Go to “Coinbase deposits”.
- On the Coinbase deposit page, choose the coin that you want to deposit. Like BTC, ETH, etc
- Copy the address of your currency.
After obtaining the deposit address of your coin from Coinbase
- Log on to the Binance exchange.
- Go directly to the “Binance Spot wallet”.
- From your spot wallet, go to the “Withdrawal” option.
- A window, as shown above, will open.
- First of all, choose the coin that you wish to withdraw to Coinbase from Binance. The coin should be the same as that which you are depositing on Coinbase.
- Then on the “Recipient’s BTC Address” part, enter the BTC address you obtained from the deposit page of your Coinbase.
- In the “Amount” option, enter the BTC (or any other coin that you are withdrawing).
- After the amount has been entered successfully, the system will let you know the fee of that transaction and the amount of BTC you will receive after deducting the fees.
- Now select “Submit.”
- Your withdrawal request is not fulfilled by simply selecting the “Submit” button.
- Binance will need you to enter your 2FA code.
- If you haven’t yet started 2FA security on Binance, you must do it before putting in any request for withdrawal.
- After successfully entering all 2FA security codes, you may have to verify your withdrawal request from the same email that is linked with your Binance account.
- By doing the verification of your withdrawal request from your email, your withdrawal will start to show in “Recent Withdrawal History” and will be done in some time.
Through these steps, you can easily do crypto exchange transfers from Binance to Coinbase.
How To Withdraw Cryptocurrency From My Crypto.Com Exchange Wallet?
For crypto exchange transfer from crypto.com exchange wallet to external wallet address it is needed for you to be at starter level or higher level.
- Visit crypto.com and choose the Login button.
- After you have successfully logged in to your account, select “Balance”
- Find your crypto to withdraw and click “Withdraw”.
- There are two techniques to withdraw crypto from the Exchange:
- Withdraw to an external wallet address.
- Choose the withdrawal address in the drop-down list and check the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Choose “Review Withdrawal” once you are ready.
- Review the details of Withdraw. The amount you have received will be the amount after the transaction fee has been deducted, wherever applicable.
- Select “Confirm Withdrawal”. Withdrawals to external wallets will take up to 2 hours to process.
Crypto exchange transfer is not a big deal these days. All you need to know are the steps. And once you start doing that for a good number of times then that will be a cakewalk for you. The above are the steps to transfer your cryptos from one exchange to another.
Frequently Asked Questions On Crypto Exchange Transfer
Yes, you can transfer digital currency directly among exchanges and you don’t require a wallet in between. It works the exact same way as sending Bitcoin. There are ample reasons for one crypto to move coins from one exchange to another. It may be to regional exchange to cash out their crypto.
Withdrawals to an external address can take 2-3 hours for processing. Withdrawals to the Crypto.com App on the other hand are instant.
Presently the best crypto that is ideal for transfer among exchanges is Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Is Crypto Investment For Retirees A Safe Option Now? - 17/10/2021
- Easy Steps On How ToBuy Bitcoin From Coinmama - 26/09/2021
- An Easy Explanation Of What Is Ethereum And Its Importance - 23/09/2021