Presently, you can find courses on everything from how you can buy a car to how you can invest in the stock market. So evidently, cryptocurrency is no exception. But there are some facts that you need to consider before you go on to choose any course on crypto. For that in today’s article, we will discuss with you about the top free and paid cryptocurrency courses that you can choose to gain knowledge on this most trending financial space. This list will include cryptocurrency courses in India and also abroad.
If you are going to pay someone for any financial advice, make sure that you know exactly what education and resources that you are getting, mainly for an industry as dynamic and news as a digital currency. In general and also with crypto, it is good to stick with conventional financial advisors who have CPF (certified financial planning) certification.
Cryptocurrency courses can range from high level overviews of the blockchain technology to even in the wind explainers about the way in which you can trade altcoins. We do not think either of these strategies is where starters should begin. That is because there is ample free digital currency information that offers beginners what they require to understand the industry and how crypto can make a space in their portfolio. According to Theresa Morrison, a CFP with the Beckett Collective,
“The crypto world, by definition, is an open architecture. Most information is free. Sometimes, though, paying for the cliff notes version is worth it. Just know what you are getting in exchange for your money.”
Best Cryptocurrency Courses For This Year
We have found some of the online cryptocurrency courses that provide good knowledge of digital currency and the basic advice on investing. This list includes both paid and free courses and offers in-depth knowledge as well. So without any further delays let us begin.
1. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies is a comprehensive course that is available on Coursera and is offered by Princeton University. The course is great for beginners as it begins by teaching the crypto ecosystem. If you want this cryptocurrency course free then you can opt for scholarship options as well that are available on their website. Here is what you will learn when you opt for this course:
- Introduction to digital currencies like Bitcoin.
- How do Bitcoins attain decentralization and how safe and secure are they?
- Mechanism of Bitcoin that includes transactions, scripts, blocks, and P2P network, and what factors evaluate their price.
- How to store and use Bitcoin?
- A piece of in-depth knowledge on Bitcoin mining and the impact of Bitcoin mining on the environment.
- Varied ways to enhance anonymity and privacy of Bitcoin and also about this role in Silk Road and other hidden marketplaces.
- Evaluating BTC as a platform and its future.
2. The Complete Cryptocurrency Course
The Complete Cryptocurrency Course offers five courses and is among the most trusted and top-rated courses by businesses globally. It narrates you everything about digital currency and blockchain, that include investing, mining, and much more. This is surely a cryptocurrency course for beginners.
This is a full cryptocurrency course offered by Udemy that integrates five varied courses that cover various dimensions that are related to crypto, that include:
- Cryptocurrency investing, is related to wallets, mining, and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The idea of blockchain and how to formulate a diversified portfolio of digital currencies.
- Introduction to over 10 cryptocurrencies, more than 5 wallets to store crypto, and also more than 5 exchanges to leverage.
3. Certified Cryptocurrency Expert (CCE)
CCE by Blockchain Council is an advanced-level certification course that certifies you in the blockchain discipline of DLT (distributed ledger technology) from a vendor-neutral perspective. These 4 hours of an online course on crypto teach you about:
- Basics of trading cryptocurrency.
- Approaches for making optimal trading decisions
- Introduction to blockchain
- All you require to know about the technological framework that powers blockchains
- Introduction to crypto mining
- Comparison of the crypto market and stock market
- Introduction to crypto exchange and trade process
- Basic analysis in crypto training
- Various taxation and legalities aspects of crypto
4. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: An Introduction to Digital Currencies
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain: An Introduction to Digital Currencies is among the best cryptocurrency courses. This blockchain course is offered by Wharton through Coursera and is specially designed for organizations and individuals who aim to learn more about navigating investments in digital currencies. If you are looking for a good cryptocurrency course free with certificates then you can choose this. Here is everything the course teaches you:
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency: Why crypto is a better option for all transactions
- Rules & Structure of Bitcoin: How Bitcoin operates and overcomes various challenges
- Understanding Cryptocurrency & Asset Class: Sheds light on several risks and returns on BTC.
- Blockchain Ecosystem: Use cases in several industries
5. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are a 6-weeks long comprehensive program in digital currencies by edX. The course enables you to learn about digital currencies along with the basics of Bitcoins, the fundamentals of Ethereum, smart contracts, and how to construct decentralized apps.
It is a part of the blockchain basic professional certificate program and teaches you:
- Bitcoin Protocol & Consensus: Fundamental ideas of Bitcoin
- History of Bitcoin: From Cypherpunk shift to JP Morgan Chase
- Mechanics & Optimizations: Technical overview of BTC
- Bitcoin In Real-Life: Mining, wallets, and many more
- Vulnerabilities: How to destroy BTC, about network attacks, and many more.
6. Introduction to Trading with Technical Analysis
Spanning for more than three months, this edX course enables you to learn the technical analysis vehicles used in digital currencies, which include indicators and chart patterns. This professional certification course teaches you:
- Module1 – Crypto Trading: Illustrates the fundamentals of technical analysis and how to apply them in real-life
- Module 2 – Quantitative Technical Analysis: Breaking down and also teaching technical analysis
7. Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain
Advanced Certificate Programme in Blockchain by the International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore (IIIT-B) is specifically designed for the working professionals. This 7.5 month-long online course covers several aspects of digital currency, that include:
- Everything you must know about Ether
- What is Hyperledger fabric?
- Distributed Application Development like smart contracts development, Backend development, and API.
The course provides candidates with excellent placement support:
- Through a virtual hiring drive with 300+ hiring partners
- One-on-one mentorship sessions along with leading industry experts
- Profile building workshops
- One-on-one portfolio review sessions
- Access to employment opportunities portal with more than 100 openings
- Company-specific support with the best quality pool of resources
- Access to experts or alumni for interview preparation
This is among the cryptocurrency courses that are perfect if you wish to become a blockchain developer and learn how to create smart contracts. So the course is more on an advanced notch. And if you are looking for a cryptocurrency course with certificate then you can opt for this.
Cryptocurrency courses can range from primary explainers related to trading Bitcoin to a high level overview of the blockchain technology. This is because there is ample data that gives the candidates the knowledge that they require in this field. This is a rapidly growing sector and is relatively new, so the scope of employment in this niche is very high. If you are planning to get into the crypto space then it is very important for you to know this market well and for that we advise you to do a good course on crypto. You can choose from the ones that have been stated above.
- Top 7 Best VPN For China: Tested And Working - 19/10/2023
- 7 Best VPN For Canada: How To Dodge Five-Eye Security - 16/10/2023
- Top 5 Best VPN For UAE & Dubai That Accepts Crypto - 15/10/2023