The popular social media platform, Reddit, which hosts all types of people and discussions recently announced that it will be giving away free Non-fungible-tokens (NFTs). The Reddit NFT Airdrop scheme is just for its “top community builders” to acknowledge their valuable contributions to the communities on Reddit. If you want to participate in the airdrop then read further to know the steps.
Insight Into Reddit NFT Airdrop
Reddit NFT Airdrop is offering four types of tokens that include Meme Team, Drip Squad, Aww Friends, and The Singularity. These NFTs have been registered on the OpenSea NFT marketplace wherein the Singularity collectibles are sold for over $15 and the Drip Squad ones are valued at more than $42.
Niraj Sheth, who works as the Staff Software Engineer at the social media platform commented on the company’s objectives saying:
“We’re always working to empower communities and introduce new ways to use Reddit, and decentralized, self-sustaining blockchain technology allows us to do that. By working with FTX, we’re able to do this at scale.”
To get free NFTs from Reddit you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the home page of Reddit using a laptop only.
- Log in to the platform then.
- Scroll down and if you see a banner of qualification then you are entitled to receive the free NFTs.
- Click on the link available and choose your favorite theme out of the ones available. You will then be able to mix, match, and style your avatar.
- [Note: If you want to earn the NFTs through phone, then you can do so by using the ‘desktop site’ option available on the browser settings.]
In addition to the aforementioned Reddit news, the platform does have something else in store for you. There is a thing known as Reddit Cryptocurrency Payments that one can use by incorporating their Community Points. It is indeed interesting as these Reddit Community Points are used to measure someone’s reputation on the platform and these can now be used for crypto payments.
- The Best Shared Hosting Services For This Year - 30/10/2023
- 10 Best Dedicated Hosting Services To Try Out Now! - 27/10/2023
- Bitcoin Mining Industry: How Will BTC Mining Companies Survive? - 12/01/2023