Cardano (ADA) is one of the crypto projects that have had an immense amount of reach to date. ADA as an investment was loved by several crypto enthusiasts before the crypto winter set in and destroyed everything. However, even today the popularity of this currency has not subsided though it lost a massive value in the current year. Therefore, this has spurred some amount of uncertainty in the minds of the investors who earlier thought ADA to be a potential investment. To deter the state of confusion slightly, we have curated the Cardano price prediction data from 2022 to 2031 that would assist one in better decision-making.
What Is Cardano (ADA)?
The Cardano CoinMarketCap page defines it as:
“Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform that says its goal is to allow ‘changemakers, innovators and visionaries’ to bring about positive global change. The open-source project also aims to ‘redistribute power from unaccountable structures to the margins to individuals’ — helping to create a society that is more secure, transparent and fair.
Cardano was founded back in 2017, and named after the 16th-century Italian polymath Gerolamo Cardano. The native ADA token takes its name from the 19th-century mathematician Ada Lovelace, widely regarded as the world’s first computer programmer. The ADA token is designed to ensure that owners can participate in the operation of the network. Because of this, those who hold the cryptocurrency have the right to vote on any proposed changes to the software.”
If you are wondering what is Cardano price prediction for the coming years, then keep reading as we will soon share the data with you on it.
Cardano Price History
The ADA token was up by 1.51% and traded at $0.4576 at the time of reporting. The market capitalization stood at $15.6 billion, up by 1.50%. Moreover, the 24-hour trade volume surged by 27.18% and was at $1.02 billion. The day’s high was recorded at $0.4613 which was much lower than the 1-month peak of $0.5235 that had been recorded at that time.
In the last three months, the Cardano crypto price ranged between 0.40 to $0.59 as it did not even cross the $0.60 mark. On August 14, 2022, it peaked at $0.5919, which was obviously much lower than the high of $2.9 that it attained last year in the same month. Since then, the crypto has slumped by a huge 84.4% and it seems that it would be difficult for it to recover from it due to various factors. This is why the Cardano cryptocurrency price prediction data has been fluctuating for a while.
Recently, Vladimir Putin, the President of Russia, ordered to partially mobilise the military assets of the country. In addition, fears had been mounting toward a possible Fed rate hike that too by 75 to 100 basis points, which is significant enough. Due to these updates, people have been dumping their risky possessions in financial markets around the world. This is why we might not witness the crypto market rebound shortly. Therefore, even Cardano would face the wrath of it.
However, one thing is positive about ADA’s performance. The crypto is far above its price on the first day of trading. It maintained a price near to $0.18 on its launch and at the time of writing it showed that its value had increased by over 150%, which is surely worth noting. For further assistance on how it might perform in the future, have a look at the Cardano crypto price prediction data provided below.
Cardano Price Prediction From 2022 To 2031
The Cardano Price Predictions data mentioned below has been based on the fundamental analysis of crypto and does consider the historical price trends. This is because fundamental analysis in the domain believes that price actions in the past will have some effect on future trends. Therefore, the prediction might not be completely accurate. However, we have considered some technical analysis aspects as well so it can be used as a guiding factor for your investments.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2022: By the end of 2022 it is expected that the ADA crypto will reach a price of $0.51 (average rating). The minimum estimation is set at $0.49 while the maximum rating is pegged at $0.54.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2023: The forecast for 2023 expects the ADA crypto to reach a price of $0.73 (average rating). Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction indicates that the minimum estimation is pinned at $0.70 whereas the maximum rating is kept at $0.87.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2024: The prediction for 2024 estimates the ADA token to value at a price of $1.06 (average rating). The minimum estimation is $1.03. On the other hand, the maximum rating is pegged at $1.20.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2025: The estimation for 2025 expects the ADA coin to be valued at $1.51 (average rating). The Cardano Price Prediction 2025 shows that the minimum estimated rating is $1.46 whereas the maximum rating is set at $1.51.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2026: The forecast for 2026 suggests the ADA token be valued at a price of $2.15 (average rating). The minimum estimation is $2.07 while the maximum rating is pegged at $2.52.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2027: The prediction for 2027 indicates the ADA crypto to value at a price of $3.24 (average rating). The minimum estimation is $3.14 whereas the maximum rating is pegged at $3.68.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2028: The estimation for 2028 estimates the ADA coin to be at a price of $4.80 (average rating). The minimum estimation is $3.14 whereas the maximum rating is pinned at $3.68.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2029: The forecast for 2029 suggests the ADA coin be at a price of $6.98 (average rating). The minimum estimation rating is set at $6.74 whereas the maximum rating is pegged at $8.12.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2030: The forecast for 2030 expects the ADA coin to be at a price of $9.66 (average rating). The Cardano Price Prediction 2030 estimates the minimum estimation rating is set at $9.31 whereas the maximum rating is set at $11.40.
- Cardano Price Prediction 2031: The estimation for 2031 suggests the ADA crypto be at a price of $14.59 (average rating). Cardano (ADA) Price Prediction indicates that the minimum estimation is about $14.11 while the maximum rating is pinned at $16.14.
The data for Cardano price prediction has come to an end but three is a lot in store for investors as the market is completely volatile and dynamic. So, several twists and turns definitely await you. One thing that we would recommend you is not to base all your decisions on the Cardano crypto price prediction data provided here but to use other tools and strategies for the same. Go for technical analysis provided by TradingView, read recent updates for the ADA token, and analyse them well. In case you are unable to reach a conclusion then try consulting on who specialises in trading and investment activities, especially, cryptocurrency.